Small businesses face a wide array of property damage claims. Let us take a deeper diver into some small businesses that have utilized our assistance
- Retail Shops
- Dental offices
- Medical Offices
- Bike shops
- Flower shops
- Boutique Stores
Types of Damage most common to Small Businesses
- Small businesses are unique because their buildings can be part of a strip mall, stand alone, multiple floors, and various other conditions.
We enjoy dealing with small businesses because normally we are dealing with the OWNER one-on-one.
Small business face all types of property damages:
- Burglary & Theft (29% of all claims)
- Hurricanes & Tornadoes (25% of all claims)
- Water Damage (21% of all claims)
- Fires (13% of all claims)
- Pipe Breaks
- Business Interruption
How will The Claim Squad Public Adjuster help in the damage to my property as a Small Business owner?
The process we take will be catered to your business. As an example, the way we will handle your claim if you own a restaurant will be completely different than how we handle a retail business. It also depends on the type of claim i.e. Fire, Water Damage, Hurricane, etc.
What we will do:
- Find the cause of loss
- Photograph all Damages & Write Estimate for repair
- If you have lost business income review your policy for limits
- Make sure the property is safe to enable you to continue your business operations or get your business back up ASAP