Let’s dig deeper into some of the statistics. When it comes to the most frequent claims filed by homeowners, they rank as follows:
- -Wind & Hail
- -Water Damage
- -Fire & Lightning
The approximate cost per claim filed :
- -Fire & Lightning $80,000
- -Wind & Hail $14,000
- -Water damage $12,000
Named peril policies cover dwelling and property damage from just those situations which are listed within your policy. Named perils can typically include
- Fire and lightning
- Volcanic eruption
- Windstorm or hail
- Damage from aircraft
- Damage from the weight of ice, sleet or snow
- Freezing pipes
- Falling objects
- Smoke damage
- Damage due to vehicles
- Electrical current damage
- Water damage from plumbing, heating or A/C overflow
- Damage from a water heater cracking, tearing and burning
Depending on where you live, and the type of policy you have, some of these perils may not be included. For instance, in states prone to hurricanes, such as Florida and Texas, you will likely have to purchase separate wind and hail insurance coverage.
All perils coverage covers dwelling and property damage from all situations except those specifically excluded.
How can The Claim Squad Public Adjuster help in my property damage claim for my home?
There are many things we will need to uncover to find out exactly about the damage itself. Let’s go thru a checklist of items we will initially do when we start on your claim.
- Review your insurance policy and state laws, if needed try to discover a
Loophole to strengthen your case
- The extent of damage
- Exact cause of damage
- Take photos, generate computer diagrams, prepare an estimate, etc.
- Get a restoration company to clean up the damage ASAP
adjuster in Florida for the property damage claim to your home? We only