Let’s dig deeper into some of the statistics. When it comes to the most frequent claims filed by homeowners, they rank as follows:
- -Wind & Hail
- -Water Damage
- -Fire & Lightning
The approximate cost per claim filed :
- -Fire & Lightning $80,000
- -Wind & Hail $14,000
- -Water damage $12,000
Named peril policies cover dwelling and property damage from just those situations which are listed within your policy. Named perils can typically include:
- Fire and lightning
- Volcanic eruption
- Windstorm or hail
- Damage from aircraft
- Damage from the weight of ice, sleet or snow
- Freezing pipes
- Falling objects
- Smoke damage
- Damage due to vehicles
- Electrical current damage
- Water damage from plumbing, heating or A/C overflow
- Damage from a water heater cracking, tearing and burning
Depending on where you live, and the type of policy you have, some of these perils may not be included. For instance, in states prone to hurricanes, such as Florida and Texas, you will likely have to purchase separate wind and hail insurance coverage.
All perils coverage covers dwelling and property damage from all situations except those specifically excluded.
Perils that are consistently EXCLUDED include:
- Earthquakes and other earth movement: Homeowners in earthquake-prone states, such as California, would need to purchase a separate policy.
- Sinkholes: Only Florida and Tennessee require homeowners insurance companies to offer coverage for sinkhole damage.
- Flooding: Homeowners would need to purchase a separate flood insurance policy from the NFIP or a private flood insurance company in order to be covered for flood damage.
- Acts of war and acts by the government: For instance, property that’s seized by the government through eminent domain wouldn’t be covered.
- Nuclear accidents: Damage from nuclear accidents would typically be covered by the nuclear power plant involved.
We specialize in only a few types of claims:
- Wind related storms like Hurricanes, Tropical Storms, and Tornadoes
- Water damage claims
- Roof Leaks (Helping people get a new roof)
How can The Claim Squad Public Adjuster help in my property damage claim for my home?
There are many things we will need to uncover to find out exactly about the damage itself. Let’s go thru a checklist of items we will initially do when we start on your claim.
- Review your insurance policy and state laws, if needed try to discover a
Loophole to strengthen your case
- The extent of damage
- Exact cause of damage
- Take photos, generate computer diagrams, prepare an estimate, etc.
- Get a restoration company to clean up the damage ASAP
adjuster in Florida for the property damage claim to your home? We only
WHERE CAN WE HELP YOU
Leave the work to us while you handle what’s important, here’s how it works:
Contact us immediately to file your claim
Review & Discussion
Our expert team will review your policy and discuss your claim within 24 hours
Build your case
We’ll meet up, estimate the damages, and take photos of the damage.
We make a demand for settlement
By law, insurance companies have 90 days to make a payment or deny your claim
Now doing Goole Meet, Zoom and Skype Virtual call
Immediately inspection of your poperty