Condominium claims can be complex for several reasons:
- Units have individual owners
- Unit owners may own some common ground areas like stairways and parking lots
- Believe it or not, depending on the wording in the Association’s agreement, state interior/exterior walls may or may not be owned by the unit owner
Many other things come into play when dealing with Condominium damage claims.
It would be a good idea to know the Florida Condominium Act because many issues are discussed including the topic of insurance. Furthermore, you have many Florida state statutes regarding condominium ownership such as:
Reconstruction work, Fla. Stat. § 718.111(11)(g)2
Unit owners responsibility, under Fla. Stat. § 718.111(11)(j)
If you have condominium damage to your unit, give The Claim Squad Public Adjusters a call. We have handled many condominium claims so we have expertise on how to navigate around several issues to make sure you get the money you deserve.
Types of Damage most common to Condominium Buildings
Unit owners normally face the following two types of damages:
- Water damage
However, the most common of these two types of damage claims is by far water damage.
Let me give you some examples of water damage claims in condominiums:
- AC unit leaks
- Pipes break
- Garbage disposal
- Water Heater
- Pipe issues under the sink
- Toilet problems
Most of the time, the damage didn’t originate in YOUR Condo unit, rather it comes from a neighbor, usually above you.
How will The Claim Squad Public Adjuster help in my Condominium Damage claim?
There are many things we will need to uncover to find out exactly about the damage itself. Let’s go thru a checklist of items we will investigate on your behalf to help get your claim paid and repaired.
- Review your insurance policy, Association agreement and their policy
- Find out original cause of damage, where it came from, etc…
- What type of damage was done to condo
- Check the appropriate insurance policies and state laws for any possible loopholes
- Take photos, generate computer diagrams, prepare an estimate, etc..
- Get a restoration company to clean up the damage and “dry out” your unit
Why would you choose any other public adjuster to help in your Condominium damage claim? We only specialize in a few types of claims NOT all claims. Water and Fire damage claims are a couple of the claims we actually specialize in.
WHERE CAN WE HELP YOU
Leave the work to us while you handle what’s important, here’s how it works:
Contact us immediately to file your claim
Review & Discussion
Our expert team will review your policy and discuss your claim within 24 hours
Build your case
We’ll meet up, estimate the damages, and take photos of the damage.
We make a demand for settlement
By law, insurance companies have 90 days to make a payment or deny your claim
Now doing Goole Meet, Zoom and Skype Virtual call
Immediately inspection of your poperty